● To replace the mooring ropes currently tied off to trees, workboat Bonnie Lass is transporting chains in preparation for an alternative mooring system.
● Large pieces of waste were removed this week by the really hard working crew including old dinghies that will become ponds on the land.
● The concrete pontoon has been in use but needs the cleats repositioning for ideal towing.
● Large pieces of timber have been removed from the creek to the land using the mini digger.
● The pig arc and the enclosure have been moved again, this is proving interesting! The pigs are really growing and are looking very happy.
● There’s been more preparation for tree planting including the removal of some big gorse.
● Planning for foraging hedges continues.